The ECL-230D is a long lasting and reputable emergency door alarmed panic exit gadget which will also be used on timber, hollow steel and aluminum doorways. This rugged deadbolt brief bar gadget with a metal plate is battery alarmed with an covered 9 volt battery. The photoluminescent emergency signal absorbs light and should glow at nighttime when lights are out or dimmed.
This code compliant emergency exit gadget is a brilliant alternative for secondary exits when protection is an argument and a superb method to keep away from theft. It will alert manage personnel of an unauthorized exit when the alarm device is heard. It aspects a one hundred decibel alarm powered by way of an covered 9 volt battery making it a very instant alarm device. The alarm can simplest be reset with a manage key. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt will all the time arm and disarm the alarm plus the lock physique is corrosion resistant.
This non surpassed alarmed panic exit gadget requires right here:
At least one rim cylinder (cylinder is covered)
If working from either side of the protection door, two rim cylinders are required
Accepts 5-pin via 7-pin regular and interchangeable core rim cylinders
ECL-1595 – cylinder collar is required for six or 7 pin cylinders
Include desktop and sheet steel screws (Standard)
Every Emergency Door alarm is for doorways which are 1-¾” to 2-¼” thick and 20” to 36” wide. The deadbolt is single element -1” throw and noticed resistant.
Maximum – 5 ¾” with ECL-437K strike (standard)
Minimum – 1-⅞” with ECL-475 Package (decorative backplate package)
Securing your secondary exits is effortless with this reputable anti theft gadget.
- Designed to be assault resistant – withstands over 2200 lbs. of pull drive
- Reduces theft by personnel and clients – time tested development resists assault from the internal. Proven reliability and sturdiness at a extremely comparatively cheap rate
- Photoluminescent signal absorbs light after which glows at nighttime when lights are out or dimmed – easy to see and easy operation that is thought by everybody
- Complies with protection-code necessities and is choicest for the use of on secondary exits where additional security is required. Meets ADA necessities. The one hundred decibel alarm, powered by way of a 9 volt battery (included) can simplest be reset the use of a manage key
- The Detex ECL-230D is non surpassed. Can simply be flipped over for the contrary hand